This ministry exists to support our CRCC family in practical and hands on ways as we fulfill the “One Anothers” of scripture. The “One Anothers” of Christian fellowship are to Serve (Galatians 5:13) Bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2) Be devoted to and honor one another (Roman 12:10) Encourage one another (1 Thessalonians 5:11) Pray for one another (James 5:16) Be kind to one another (Ephesians 4:32) and we are commanded to love one another. (John 13:34-35)
Who is this ministry available to?
Our elderly attenders, widows, single moms, military moms and others who may need help through a season of illness or distress.
How do we practice the “One Anothers” through Helping Hands Ministry?
Below is a list of services that fellow church attenders are offering to provide.
- Visiting folks who have difficulty getting out in the public or to church.
- Providing transportation to appointments, medical treatments, church or shopping.
- Basic Home Maintenance
- Rain Gutter Clean Out
- Yard Work/Bush Trimming
- Garage Organization
- Setting Up & Taking Down Christmas Decorations
- Cut and Stack Firewood
- Changing Smoke Alarms/Batteries/Light Bulbs
- Window Washing
- Basic House Cleaning/Tidying
- Make Dump/Trash Runs (must have a pick-up truck)
- Computer/Printer Maintenance
- Car Maintenance
- Accompany to auto service appointments
- Oil Changes
- Minor car repairs (if qualified
- Grocery Shopping
- Providing a meal
- Taking Blood pressure & Organizing Medication